Womens Health Workout Playlist
Get Weight Loss Motivation
It’s not uncommon to start a weight loss program, but never finish it. We either ditch the diet, throw in the towel on our exercise efforts or both. Whatever the cause (and the excuses are many) it doesn’t mean that you’re destined for failure. Even if you’ve started and stopped 100 times before, this time doesn’t have to end the same way.
By finding the right combination of weight loss motivation, you will find it a little easier to stick to your plan than if you rely on sheer will alone. And although maintaining proper motivation can be one of the biggest hurdles you face, there are some tips you can use to stay motivated.
1. Get Into the Groove. We all know that next to diet, exercise is vital to losing weight. To get motivated to exercise, remember that music makes you move and possibly groove. A recent study by the North American Association for the Study of Obesity found that women are more likely to stick to an exercise program if they listen to music while working out. Sites like jogtunes.com let you select your workout pace, then download playlists of songs with bpm’s (beats per minute) that match your heart rate.
2. Make the Mirror Your Friend. Another way to stay motivated in losing weight is to actually face yourself in the mirror. Odd as it may sound, when you feel fat you shouldn’t shun mirrors. A study in the International Journal of Eating Disorders found that mirror-exposure therapy–staring at your bod in the mirror and stifling the usual criticisms of your thighs–can improve body image, which, can help keep you committed to healthy eating.
3. Set Reasonable Goals. It is also important to set reasonable goals in order to maintain proper motivation. Make a list of all the reasons why you want to lose weight, e.g., lose 10 pounds, fit into a new outfit or for a special event. Tape them to your mirror in your bathroom and read them each morning when you wake up. This will serve as a constant reminder and help keep you on track.
4. Find Support. Support from other people can keep you motivated to lose weight. And it doesn’t have to be in a group setting. Studies show that dieters who get counseling over the phone lose just as much as those who get it face to face.
5. Reward Yourself. Plan a treat for yourself when you have had a great week or reached a particular milestone. Make it non-food related such as getting a pedicure, facial or massage. Try anything that will not only help you look better, but make you feel better as well about your great progress.
About the Author
When you read this package I very sure you see solution to your problem there click here to know more about it
Fitness Diary : Gym Girl Workout
Tags: fitness, health, music, playlist, running, womens health workout playlist